On 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L119/1), abbreviated to GDPR, came into force, along with the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. 2018.1000).
The administrator of your personal data is:
Printor Sp. z o.o.
Szczecińska 59a, (91-222 Łódź), KRS: 0000408800, NIP (TIN) 9471980646,
Our contact details:
phone: +48 42 652 79 44; +48 42 942 03 06;
fax: +48 42 652 60 21;
mobile: +48 606 273 189.
PRINTOR is your Personal Data Controller, an entity liable for the safe and lawful processing of the personal data you may entrust PRINTOR with.
What is our source of your personal data?
PRINTOR has received your personal data from the online (contact) forms submitted by you or the contract you have entered into with PRINTOR, if any.
Purpose and legal basis of your personal data processing:
Your submission of personal data is voluntary unless otherwise required by the regulations of law. The legal basis of personal data processing is GDPR Article 6(1)(a-c) and (f).
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- to conclude and perform a contract or to deliver a purchase order (GDPR Article 6(1)(b)) (duration of data processing: the duration of discharge of legal obligations and the prescription of claims as regulated by law);
- invoicing and the related legal obligations of PRINTOR (GDPR Article 6(1)(c)) (duration of data processing: the duration of archiving of invoices, accounting books and documented proof of contract conclusion and performance as regulated by the national laws in the Personal Data Controller’s jurisdiction);
- pursuit of contractual claims (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)) (duration of data processing: the duration of discharge of obligations and the prescription of claims as regulated by law, or until the date of recognition of the objection moved for according to GDPR Article 21);
- marketing of proprietary products and services pursuant to the applicable contract in force (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)) (duration of data processing: until the date of recognition of the objection moved for according to GDPR Article 21);
- marketing activities, if you have granted your consent for such use of your personal data (GDPR Article 6(1)(a)) (duration of data processing: until resignation from further contact (i.e. revocation of consent));
- answering to inquiries submitted with the online contact form (GDPR Article 6(1)(a)) (duration of data processing: until resignation from further contact (i.e. revocation of consent).
According to the foregoing, you have the right to:
- access your personal data (the information about the personal data being processed and the copy of the data);
- rectify the data if incorrect;
- move the data pursuant to GDPR;
- delete your personal data or restrict its further processing;
- file a written and reasonable request to cease further processing of your personal data due to special circumstances;
- object to further processing of your personal data whenever the Personal Data Administrator intends to process the data for purposes different than so far or object to the transmission of your personal data to a different personal data administrator;
- seek a full clarification about:
- the instances of your personal data in the data sets managed by the Personal Data Administrator, the corporate headquarters of the Personal Data Administrator,
- the scope, purpose and method of processing the data in the data set;
- sharing your personal data, and specifically the recipients or recipient categories in whom or which your personal data is shared with;
- the status from which your personal data is processed in the data set;
- and the origin of your personal data.
The foregoing rights notwithstanding, you always have the right to object to further processing of your personal data if you have a legitimate interest in doing so. When PRINTOR receives your request of objection, it is legally required to cease further processing of your personal data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection (henceforth: POCCP) if you believe that the processing of your personal data is illegal.
PUODO: Edyta Bielak–Jomaa
Bureau of Competition and Consumer Protection
ul. Stawki 2
tel. 22 531 03 00
fax. 22 531 03 01
Be advised that whenever your personal data is processed pursuant to a bilateral consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time.
The consent granted to PRINTOR for the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes can be revoked at any time.
If you contact us via the online Contact form, your submission of personal data, which includes your e-mail address, is voluntary; should you elect not to submit the personal data, you will not be able to submit the Contact form, preventing your contact with PRINTOR, and vice versa.
The duration of processing of your personal data:
Your personal data will be processed (and kept) for a duration regulated by applicable laws (e.g. the Polish tax laws or the Polish Accounting Act), until the performance of all contracts you have entered into with PRINTOR, or until your revocation of consent, or for the period required to ascertain, pursue or defend claims, whichever occurs first.
Transmission of your personal data to other entities and/or non-EU countries:
Your personal data may be transmitted to entities authorized for its reception by the Personal Data Administrator and/or other entities, and specifically:
- personal data processors operating for and on behalf of PRINTOR, including providers of technical, consulting and/or accounting services;
- other data administrators, including postal and parcel forwarding service providers.
Your personal data will not be transmitted outside the European Economic Area (which means non-EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
The personal data you submit to PRINTOR can be processed for profiling and customizing marketing content provided to you by PRINTOR, including quotations and other marketing information which is consistent with your business and/or profession.
However, no personal data submitted by you will be processed for automated decision procedures.
To execute your rights, please contact the Personal Data Administrator – see the contact information above.